FREE VISA AGENT
Updated: Nov 12, 2019
We will help you Prepare for your academic success as an international student.
Help you with applications and the visa process (VISA AGENT)
Also work with you on the Scholarship Programs available to you. Provide a FREE (IELTS) English Test - FREE Academic Counseling To speak with Oklahoma City University Admissions Vietnam
Participating Universities will offer merit-based Scholarships exclusive to Vietnam. Speak face to face with admissions officers and get a considerable advantage; you will be more than just a name on paper and the admission officer you meet at the ITS Vietnam will help you throughout your application process.
1. Speak with a representative CALL or book your online appointment FREE
2. Start your scholarship search by researching the financial aid options provided by the college of your choice.
3. Try early application. Applying early will better your chances since schools have limited funds for scholarships.
4. Apply to as many scholarships as possible, but try to stick to the scholarships you are eligible for to save effort and time.
5. Never pay to find or apply for scholarships. If there's an application fee, it's probably a scam.
6. Clean up your Facebook, Twitter and other social media profiles to improve your image. Google yourself and make sure there's nothing there you wouldn't want anyone to see.
7. Put together a very neat package of your application with your name on all the pages. Save a copy as a back-up in case it gets lost. Send it through certified mail and ask for delivery confirmation.
8. Get someone who knows you well to proofread your application for typos, spelling, grammar mistakes and to make sure there's not something you're leaving out that might improve your chances.
9. Try to showcase your diverse background. U.S. Universities value what different cultures bring to the institution.
10. Use the essay to show your strengths and explain any weaknesses in your application, but never stray away from the application topic. Write about something you're passionate about, be personal and honest.